We are looking for energetic individuals who have experience with computer hardware for our Chennai locations. Candidates with diplomas or under graduates can apply for this position. Freshers also can apply.
A computer technician is required to install and configure our hardware and software. As part of your responsibilities, you will need to set up operational software, networks, security systems, etc. It is your responsibility to ensure that our systems work properly and are maintained properly.
- Install and configure software and drivers.
- Set up required hardware and well-functioning LAN/WAN.
- Set up other network requirements and manage their components.
- Ensure the systems are secure to maintain protection from any attack.
- Maintain these security systems and software and regularly check for any malfunctions or discrepancies.
- Troubleshoot bugs and system failures to restore proper functionality.
- Ensure the systems are up to date by performing regular upgrades.
- Regularly assess the performance of operating systems, software and hardware and address any problem if observed.
- Maintain reports and records of the performance and function of systems.
- Provide support for users and guide them to use computer systems correctly.
- Work within company rules and policies.
- Use the best practices and methods.
- Any Bachelors degree, Diplomo or related subject.
- Any other relevant qualification or certifications are an added bonus.
- Prior experience as a computer technician or similar roles.
- Prior experience with LAN and WAN networks.
- Knowledge of computer systems, IT components,
- Knowledge of internet security, data privacy principles and troubleshooting methods.
- Communication and teamwork skills.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.